BCX FutureMakers Programme
Previously branded as Telkom FutureMakers, the BCX FutureMakers enterprise and supplier development programme supports strategic start-ups and existing small businesses as well as other entrepreneurial ventures aligned to the technology and digital sector and the Telkom value chain.
The BCX FutureMakers programme aims to support South Africa’s economic growth, directly and indirectly, create jobs, promote national technology uptake and improve nationwide internet access. The programme has four main pillars:
- FutureMakers Hubs – Space and connectivity. Providing virtual and physical business incubation and development support to innovative technology businesses.
- FutureMakers Fund – Financial Empowerment. Providing risk capital to suppliers and enterprises in the technology sector and beyond.
- FutureMakers Proof – Partnerships. Building strategic relationships to promote innovation, drive broadband uptake and improve technology usage in small businesses.
- FutureMakers Sourcing – Link to opportunities. Enhancing our value chain through supplier and distributor development opportunities.
Tshimologong structures this programme for entrepreneurs on a part-time basis with rolling regular application dates.
Register to receive a notification email for when the next application opens. JP Morgan Incubation Programme
JP Morgan Programme
A worldwide linked programme backed by JP Morgan Chase philanthropies which has a mission to enable more people to contribute to and share in the rewards of a growing economy.
Tshimologong’s JP Morgan Incubation Programme is part of a comprehensive approach to increasing economic opportunity, using the JP Morgan Chase’s global scale, talent, and resources. The firm makes investments and creates partnerships in four priority areas: Workforce Readiness, Small Business Expansion, Financial Capability, Community Development.
Tshimologong’s JP Morgan Incubation offers …
• A structured fulltime 12-week programme
• Contact sessions every Wednesday
• Access to business and technical mentors
• Networking opportunities
• A collaboration-encouraging connected co-working environment
• Introductions to corporates, financiers, and funders
Register to receive a notification email when the next application opens.
For people with an idea that want to learn more about entrepreneurship
The Tshimologong Precinct’s free pre-incubation course introduces entrepreneurs to the basics of the Lean Startup methodology and related concepts. Topics from the Business Model Canvass and the value proposition, to design thinking and pitching are covered in weekly one-and-a-half-hour sessions. These give entrepreneurs an opportunity to understand our approach, what support they can expect from our more in-depth full incubation process, as well as to begin testing their basic business idea in a supportive and engaging environment.
Topics to be covered are confirmed weekly via email to applicants.
Want to hear from us?
Please complete the application, we would love to keep you updated.